AEC is a woman owned firm headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi. Our mission is to provide first-hand knowledge of the area’s business, project management, environmental, and regulatory climate. Since opening our doors for business in 1996, we have received numerous awards for outstanding services to the community. Our experiences with a broad range of clients, provides us with a competent understanding of environmental regulations and technology, and their impact on businesses. AEC has the depth of knowledge and breadth of scope to perform a wide range of services. These solutions blend both economic and technological elements to provide an effective approach to all of our projects, translating into financial and time savings for our clients. AEC has continuously provided client satisfaction through accurate planning services, project management, construction management, and comprehensive environmental services.
AEC prides itself on completing projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. We have developed a strong “hands-on” management approach and well-defined project management systems that help us meet our Client’s goals and provide maximum responsiveness to our Client’s expectations of quality and service. The cornerstone of this is the assignment of strong, experienced contract and program managers, supported by a team of experienced task managers.
AEC‘s commitment to our clients is to deliver superior services through responsiveness, providing quality services, and assuring that environmental compliance is implemented at every phase. Our clients are number one.
AEC has an experienced staff with first-hand knowledge of the area’s business and regulatory climate. With more than one hundred years of combined experience, AEC’s staff is well equipped to respond to our clients’ needs.
AEC’s Key Management staff includes:
- DeJonnette Grantham King, Ph.D.
- Alvin King
- Kristian S. King
- Keith A. Jones
- Michael Peavy
- Government Services Administrator (GSA) Certificate Holder
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council South
- Southern Region Minority Supplier Development Council
- City of Little Rock , Minority Business Enterprise
- City of Jackson , Minority Business Enterprise
- Conoco Phillips, Minority Business Enterprise
- Entergy, Minority Business Enterprise
- Member of Airport Minority Advisory Council
- Birmingham Municipal Airport Authority, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Division
- Hartsfield-Jackson Intenational Airport, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Division
- Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport Authority, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise DivisionMemphis International Airport, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Division
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Division
- Texas International Airports, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Division
- Mississippi Development Authority, Minority Business Enterprise Division
- Alabama Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Georgia Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Louisiana Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Mississippi Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Tennessee Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Texas Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Alabama Department of Environmental Quality Certifications, Alabama Certified Firm for Asbestos and Lead Inspections
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality, Arkansas Certified Firm for Asbestos Abatement Consultant and Asbestos Inspector
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, Louisiana Certified Firm for Asbestos Abatement Contractor, Asbestos Abatement Supervisor, Asbestos Inspector, and Lead Inspector
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Certified Firm for Lead Services (Inspections, Risk Assessments, Designs, Supervise, and Abatement)
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Certified Asbestos Abatement Contractor. Also supervise abatement activity; conduct asbestos inspections, management plans, and air monitoring.
- Mississippi State Board of Contractors, Licensed Contractor